My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://catholicfamilyvignettes.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 21, 2007

Good Morning!

It is a lovely, though somewhat cool morning. I've been up since sunrise...breakfast and lunch packed for Roger and a few moments of silence before the children awaken. It is always such a dilemma - what to do with this time?

Prayer should be the first order of the day, though sometimes I must admit that the laundry receives my first attentions. Still, the opportunity to recollect oneself and approach the Throne of Heaven, should never be missed.

Uninterrupted computer time is at a premium, as well. A teenage daughter with a burgeoning photography career (she is quite good) as well as her own "web world", sons obsessed with computer gaming and a 5 year old who has just discovered EWTN for kids...sigh...

So, I check my mail, make my post, look at the news and weather...let the games begin! School today, laundry this afternoon...and a million and one smiles, tears, distractions and the occasional disaster. Thank you, my God , for my life...

No comments: