My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://catholicfamilyvignettes.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lunar Eclipse...


Six inches of snow and a total white-out today...crystal clear and three degrees at 11:00 p.m. Time to grab the camera to catch the last total lunar eclipse until 2010.

The pics were not terrific. My little point n' shoot Canon is just not quite as fabulous as Clementine's extremely sophisticated number...not to mention that fact that I just don't have her skill. Or a really good tri-pod...

Maybe I should leave the photography to the experts.

Ah, well. It was nice standing in the snow with Arthur and my dear husband, observing the eclipse and at least trying to capture a bit of it. My boy loves the night sky nearly as much as his mom and dad.

Good heavens, it was cold!

No comments: