My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://catholicfamilyvignettes.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Light blogging ahead...


The 2007-2008 Sacred Heart Academy school year begins September 10th.

The classroom is in order. The calendar is up. The students are ready, as is the teacher! Expect sporadic posting...

The ongoing adventure, which is home education, is exciting!We have many interesting projects planned for this school year, as well as several field trips.

The rest of this week will be spent tidying the house as much as possible, to facilitate a smooth transition to "schooling."

So...Hi ho! Hi ho! It's off to school we go!

May God bless you all...Happy Home Schooling!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am with you!! I feel bad posting so little but with school starting up and trips I have been very lax!

Jen said...

I have just found your blog and I love it! I look forward to more posts. And, happy schooling! I can't wait to hear what you all are tackling.