My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://catholicfamilyvignettes.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 10, 2007

The facts of life...


Overheard by Mr. Tom while at the zoo petting barn:

Charlotte (innocently): Where do the goats lay their eggs?

Gareth (indignant): Charlotte! Goats do not lay eggs...they are born already hatched!

Charlotte (angrily): Yes, they do Gareth! I know they do!

I'm glad we have that straight.
Though I must say, this cardboard cut-out does seem to give credence to Charlottes's assertion.

(I think it's supposed to be a snowball...could be an egg...who knows?)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimberly, could it be the Cow jumping over the moon?

Kimberly said...

hehehe...if it is I missed the dish and the spoon somewhere!

Anonymous said...

No, it's definately a goat with ear muffs