My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://catholicfamilyvignettes.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

This should make an interesting post...



Soaring! Gliding! Flying!

I've dreamed of doing this since I was a little girl. Growing up close to a private airfield, I would watch the tow planes take up gliders during the spring and summer. They would circle overhead like birds; silently and effortlessly gliding upward on warm currents of air.

I've wanted to fly ever since. I've been on commercial airliners...it's not quite the same thing. The allure of the glider and ultra/micro-lite is the bird-like quality of flight. The glider captures this aspect, best of all. I can't wait to do this...I'll keep you posted!

P.S. Thanks, Santa!

No comments: