My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://catholicfamilyvignettes.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Meet the parents...and my dear brother!



I love surprises. So do my parents. This past Sunday, we were most pleasantly surprised by my dear brother. My husband and I returned home from Mass to find his convertible parked out front. We quickly hid the car and my brother, as the parents were just behind us. Needless to say, mom and dad were touched by his desire to share the last few hours of their visit with all of us before their journey back to Kentucky.


I love him dearly...

He had been rather surprised himself, a few days earlier, when we all decided to video the absolute worst rendition of "Happy Birthday" ever recorded and presented it (via email) along with several hysterically funny cards and photos wishing him a most joyous "38th" (HAH!) birthday.

Thank you, dear brother, for the gift you are to all of us. We love you and are so happy you dropped in...

No comments: