My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://catholicfamilyvignettes.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 6, 2007

Summorum Pontificum


From Rorate Caeli:

Holy See Press Office
NOTICE TO JOURNALISTS: Publication of the Motu Proprio "SUMMORUM PONTIFICUM"

Journalists are informed that tomorrow, Saturday, July 7, 2007, the Apostolic Letter of His Holiness Benedict XVI "given Motu Proprio" SUMMORUM PONTIFICUM, on the use of the Roman Liturgy prior to the reform of 1970, will be made public.

The Document will be accompanied by an explanatory Letter of the Holy Father.

(Both texts will be available to journalists from 9.00 [Rome], under embargo until 12 [noon] of the same day.)

Waiting with joyful expectation...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

+AMDG+
Looks like I'll be the first to wish you happy Motu Propio day!!! We're so thrilled! Deo Gratias! I found your blog when I read your comment about Memoria Press (on As Cozy as Spring.) I really enjoy reading all the Real Learning ladies blogs, but I am happy to have discovered a kindred spirit from the Latin Mass as well... I hope you're enjoying your commemoration of this momentous day, and I look forward to visiting your blog again!

Kimberly said...

Bless you J.C.!

What a day it is! Such joy...may all your days be as joyful as this one!