My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://catholicfamilyvignettes.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Apologies!!


To all my dear readers using IE (Internet Explorer):

Apparently, many of you have only been able to view a single post at a time on this blog for the past couple of months...Egads, how boring! I'm attempting to address the problem (which doesn't exist BTW when viewing with Firefox...which is what I use). I'm not sure what the glitch is...any of you senior bloggers out there willing to offer any suggestions?

Meanwhile, I'm researching and will try to correct the problem ASAP.

BTW: If you're an IE user...consider Firefox. Download speeds are far superior and the pop-up blocker NEVER fails. The interface is extremely easy to use and there are far fewer crashes and lockups. That's my sales pitch for the day.

Yes...I'm a geek...

No comments: