My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://catholicfamilyvignettes.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Tooth Fairy, Revisited


A tooth fell out and left a space,
So big my tongue could touch my face
And every time I smile I show,
A space where something used to grow,
I miss my tooth as you can guess.
But then, I have to BRUSH ONE LESS!


- Author Unknown

Gareth and Charlotte...the two toothless wonders! These two remain in fierce competition to see who can lose the most teeth, the fastest. Fortunately Gareth (the eldest) has remained in the lead. He simply can't bear to come in second to his "baby" sister. Now Mom has to cough up a couple dollars..."purchasing" a tooth these days is rather pricey! Maybe I shouldn't have fired the tooth fairy...

No comments: