My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://catholicfamilyvignettes.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

This blog is rated "E"...thanks!


Lovely Amy Caroline at Knit and Pray has given me a most delightful, though undeserved award. Thank you my "bloggy" friend!

The rules: By accepting this Excellent Blog Award, you have to award it to 10 more people whose blogs you find Excellent Award worthy. You can give it to as many people as you want but please award at least 10. Thank you out there for having such great blogs and being such great friends! You deserve this! Feel free to award people who have already been awarded…

I'd like to pass this one along to the same motley crew that I just can't seem to get enough of:

Esther
Margaret
Jennifer
Allison
Barbara
Raulito
Patrick
The RCP Gang
Amy Caroline
Matilda
Elena Marie

What a lovely and diverse group! Pass it on, ladies and gents!


3 comments:

Barbara said...

Thanks for the high approval rating, Kimberly! :o)

Kimberly said...

Thank you for turning it around and giving it to me!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this award! 'You like me...you really like me!' ;-)

Seriously, I am honored. Gracias.